We are passionate about what we do and are driven to serve and support educators and healthcare workers who spend every day serving others and changing futures.
What Makes a Sovita Career So Exciting?
- We deliver a personal banking experience unmatched by other area financial institutions
- We get the opportunity to always go above and beyond to serve our members and each other
- We work together to achieve the vision and mission of Sovita, while continuously striving to uplift families
- We give our time, talent, and resources to support education and healthcare organizations because they give so
much to our community
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Layers of professional support, including comprehensive training and development for your position
- Clear expectations of the level of service standards you’ll be expected to uphold
- Access to the resources you’ll need to meet those standards
- Full support in living the Sovita culture of “yes!”
If you believe in celebrating those who bring life to our communities and possess a purpose-driven, “all-in” spirit, we would love for you to come work with us!
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop by any of our branches to drop off your application materials.
We can't wait to hear from you!
We accept resumes anytime. If your qualifications match an open position, you will receive a call to begin the interview process.
Sovita Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See What Current Employees Love About Working at Sovita:
Sovita has an authentic “yes” culture that makes you feel empowered, valued and full of purpose. I love being able to make an actual difference in the lives of our members. The biggest difference I’ve noticed between working at Sovita and anywhere else is the feeling of being appreciated. Being supported, challenged and engaged by leadership is really important to me, and it’s a daily reality here.”
Sovita Team Member - 6 years
My team never lets their job description get in the way of supporting members and one another. That’s the difference between fulfilling a role and serving a culture. Sovita wraps you with the kind of team that celebrates the highs and shoulders the lows. When you’ve been here as long as I have, you need that kind of trust and vulnerability.”
Sovita Team Member - 21 years